Re: wayfar1444, a colonization/strategy futuristic mud

Having played it for a while, I am likeing it a lot. the lack of guides or helpfiles or even tips and such is still proveing to be a pain in the arse,but still.

I have a few pre-fab houses,a factory,garage,7 civs a few robots etc,so far. what I am wondering about is,when do those civs take up proffessions? I have seen a few sector center guards,engineers etc. but mine just sit around doing nothing.

I am thinking of writeing a basic soundpack for this mud. I have limited time,though so it might be a bit slow. what I am looking for is ideas on sounds,and the sounds as I don't have any collection as such.
and the places where you think it should have sounds and so on
Grryf.