Re: number of blind people who have adopted Android and/or own an Android

To add one to the firefox docs, which really aught to be in there but isn't, swiping left and right with three fingers lets you select an element to navigate by, and swiping up and down with three fingers lets you navigate by said element.  Also, does the eyes-free keyboard exist anymore?

Also, apparently, something called the Communications and Video Accessibility Act comes into effect next month.  I suspect this is why Google is suddenly making more of an effort; one of the requirements is that all smartphones must be useable by the blind, or so I've been told by people who know more about it.  I can't find much literature on this law, at least not just yet.