Re: Games that I think are hard

Aac I didn't actually find hard so much as painful! having to hit the ctrl key so fast just got wearing on me, indeed that to be honest is why I haven't spent more time with the game, while the rpg features, levels and bos structure were interesting the actual gameplay against most monsters seemed to be just a tougher version of something like judgement day, hear a monster close, hit keys as fast as possible! Then again I do admit I sort of found the laser a bit useless and just constantly used the knife for everything which might have contributed to the key hammering big_smile.

As to black square, well that struck me a little like night of parasite. It'd be nice to have a way to know where enemies are a bit more efficiently before attacking, indeed in general I think this is one of the problems with the tyle based, or top down perspective in audio, though whether Airic the clerric will change this idea will be interesting to see.

  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Sebby
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: garrett
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: CAE_Jones
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: BryanP
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Guitarman
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: garrett
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: assault_freak
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: CAE_Jones
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: assault_freak
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: CAE_Jones
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: CAE_Jones
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: garrett
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: CAE_Jones
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: assault_freak
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: FamilyMario
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: assault_freak