Re: Games that I think are hard

Cae... sounds like the translation in this case isn't a problem with the kanji, just word order. Garret... the translation you gave is from google translate... if that's how you wrote the English title, I'm guessing you just put it back into Google translate to get the JP characters to show up. The proper translation would be Our Great adventure: Into the darkness of ambition. But if you put that in Google translate it probably would come out odd though. Bokurano means our, daibouken means great adventure, or big, or something along those lines. Yami no naka is the heart of darkness and yabou I believe is ambition.

  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: CAE_Jones
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: assault_freak
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: CAE_Jones
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: CAE_Jones
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: garrett
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: CAE_Jones
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dark
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: assault_freak
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: FamilyMario
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: assault_freak