Re: new project: Longfics: daily novel length fanfic recommendations

So, today's update on longfics expands us out of the realms of written fiction, and into comics.  Should I post more fanfic that isn't novel/text based?  How should I judge the length?  If I'm going to post non-textual stuff regularly, something that I haven't yet really decided, My thoughts are:
1.  At least 200 strips in the case of comics.  I have no experience with comics, having never had any sight. Does 200 strips qualify a comic as long, in the same way that 100000 words qualifies writing as a novel?
2.  At least 90 minutes in length in the case of fan films, musical albums, and audio dramas. This seems to be the minimum length for a made for TV movie. Does that qualify as a longfic? Or should it be at least 120 minutes?