Re: braillemone a pokemon port for visually impaired players

Ha! Such is the life of the programmer. I totally thought the file transfer was working.

Mind sending me your save file? It should just be called "savegame1" or something.

Also how does it crash? Does an error pop up in the console? If it does then a log file called "game_errors" will be generated. As long as you haven't played the game again it will still be valid. In addition the newest version (redownload the link!) includes an update to speakstring.dll that prints out log files in a folder called "log" send these as well, all of them in a compiled zip folder. Thanks!

Deng, what kind of battle did you try evolving charmander in? Was it a wild Battle?

At dracelament: the daycare thing is intentional but partially because of my own laziness. In order to take a Pokemon back you do need to first see what Pokemon are in the daycare but I plan on adding
Z to make it more fluid.

the moving z key thing is intentio nal, but I thought of a way of changing it. But I'm a little hesitant since you won't know which one you're selecting, so I've truffled with the idea a bit.

Glad you folks like it, sorry about the glitches I work at my day job on weekends so I should be on this tomorrow.

Also I'm planning on having 0.0.0.9 be the last public release before I close testing. It will have all the features implemented and have a two month test period before I begin the closed beta (partially because work will pick up and I'll be at work like 50 hours a week plus full time college)

  • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: brad
  • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: nina0116
  • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: nina0116
  • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: dd
  • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: brad
  • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Deng
  • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dranelement
  • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Deng
  • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: daigonite
  • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: daigonite
  • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: daigonite
  • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Deng
  • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: nina0116
  • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: daigonite
  • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: daigonite
  • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: daigonite
  • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: daigonite
  • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: jessmonsilva
  • Re: [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: cj89