Re: braillemone a pokemon port for visually impaired players

Patched both the box glitch and the fearow glitch. I think your evolving glitch was probably caused by the box glitch since the values got all screwed up when depositing the pokemon. Also added hotkeys on the main menu with 1 thru 5.

Fearow seems to be the subject of a lot of neglect on my part. First thing I screwed up his moveset, now you can't get him, poor fearow! But now he's feeling better.

Right now we're working on producing something for the game that doesn't visibly affect anything on the overworld, so feel free to throw out suggestions or glitches so I can fix them.

For some reason I think the old link is broke, try this

https://www.dropbox.com/s/l4eyvtbabkbykaa/0.0.0.8.zip

  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Dranelement
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Deng
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: daigonite
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: daigonite
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: daigonite
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Deng
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: nina0116
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: daigonite
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: daigonite
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: daigonite
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: daigonite
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: jessmonsilva
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: cj89
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: daigonite
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: daigonite
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: cj89
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: daigonite
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: cj89
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: nina0116
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: bladestorm360
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: daigonite