Re: if your an audiogames fan, read this

Camlorn_audio works with whatever you get it to compile with.  2008 will certainly not work; 2012 should be fine.  The killer there is boost which takes an hour or so to build, not the specific installation of visual studio.  The work that's going on all happens on the branch uncompiling right now, and it's still got rough edges.  There's going to be one breaking change that I know of, streaming sounds need some refactoring, and I still need to write a tutorial.  It's close to working on Linux and Mac but doesn't just yet.
It also works with python and any other language capable of binding to c dlls.  Python bindings are included.  Feel free to write some for BGT, but be forewarned: I will not support them officially or include them with the official distribution.

  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: camlorn
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: danny
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: danny
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: camlorn
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: danny
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: camlorn
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: danny
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: camlorn
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: danny
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: camlorn
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: danny
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: leibylucwgamer
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Ethin
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: danny
  • Re: [Audi... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: articuno