Re: symbolic representation of disabilities, what do you think?

I believe that having a sign sewn onto a person with mental and emotional neurological problems should definitely wear a sign, for I have had experiences in which my brother, who is dea, blind and and only burbles has been walking around and people did not how to treat him because there was no red sign on his coat that proclaimed that he was autistic or something like that. They ended up calling the police though. So I think i should be up to families to decides, not law, and it should bean insentive.
fin  r be a requement for peole to wer signs. I believe it sould beuptothe perso t dspay it. I tey want to wear scha sgn, let them hieihwear wt. If heydon'tat  thr coice.
yo ps But,what grab my intret the mot is the interretation fdisabilites tha has gone time.I often use hitr to solvmodern issues of frlal knd that we face today. Many back in the day thught tha disabilities were gifs by th dvil andwere either shuneedby thei  iaacutaamiliesor had been se nt awy for experieation. Bt owmedal technology hs advanced,includig H+ and -H. Now,everythng I   ondiam the kind of person wou would like to accommodate bo sdes and take each side nd find aworkarou h wil be sort f  thrd eand mddle opinin, or nither.tlaio