Re: Injustice Gods Among Us. More accessible than before.

AstralAudio wrote:
SLJ wrote:

The IOS version is totally inaccessible with Voiceover. Maybe the devs would work on that? daaaamn that would be awesome. Not just awesome, but epic!

NRS would have to design the accessible version from scratch and use a kit that would make it like the usual iOS conterpart but you'd notice a loss in quality since they'd be running on different engines. In other words, not possible since time and resources would be diverted away from their other projects. Would it be great? Sure. In fact, I offered to help make the current version work when the app was first launched. but when I discovered the hurdles that NRS would have to go through, I saw the light as it were.

Sounds completely reasonable. And whoa really? At least you reached out to them about it. better than nothing.
Honestly though, this lat est accessibility feature gives me hope for their future projects. I hope to se this sort of thing to be continued and implemented.

  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Joseph Westhouse
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: death_rattlehead
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: death_rattlehead
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: jack
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: death_rattlehead
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: seal
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: aaron
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: death_rattlehead
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: AstralAudio
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: death_rattlehead
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: AstralAudio
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Atlan
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: cansino
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: death_rattlehead
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: seal
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Orin
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: death_rattlehead
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Ruhan
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: cansino