Re: Injustice Gods Among Us. More accessible than before.

Joseph Westhouse wrote:

They added Martian Manhunter as DLC? It's about time.

I now have absolutely no excuse not to get this game (except for needing to spend my money on more important things...sigh). I had been sad about the interactables, thinking they were one thing I'd have to miss out on once I got the game. So glad I'm wrong.

And then I think, "Well, that's cool, but how will I know whether it's me or my opponent by the interactable?" And I see that's been taken care of, too. Kudos to the devs, for putting in the extra effort to make this game so much more equal for everyone - and kudos to you for putting yourself in the position to do this kind of advocacy. Bravo!

yep, he was added a while back actually. Zatanna was the last dlc. And same here regarding interactibles when the game first came out. I still bought it because I support NRS. I also partici pated in tournaments even though I had a huge disadvantage, so that's how I was able to express this concern to the devs, as you might've figured out. SO far, I'm the only blind NRS tournament player in the scene who happens to be blind that's now known, but hopefully this will change in the future and more of us go out to sho developers that we're around and are eager to play their games.
And, I'm glad to see that people will start giving this game a chance because yes, it's an awesome game, but now it's in the history of games that has an accessibility stamp on it. Minor, yes, but it's a major improvement. And when you get it, hopefully you will enjoy it!
Don't know if you saw my other posts, but player 1 has the sound cue in a lower pitch while player 2 near  an interactible has a higher pitch. great attention to detail.

  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: assault_freak
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: death_rattlehead
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: seal
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: seal
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: seal
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: death_rattlehead
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: seal
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: cansino
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Joseph Westhouse
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: death_rattlehead
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: death_rattlehead
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: jack
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: death_rattlehead
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: seal
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: aaron
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: death_rattlehead
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: AstralAudio
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: death_rattlehead
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: AstralAudio
  • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Atlan