sun java on ubuntu 13.04 and coffy mud

Hello all. I've having a very serious  question that I am dealing with at this very moment. has anyone used coffee mud on ubuntu 13.04? the reason I'm asking this is because I'm helping a friend of mine out with a server that she has and I'm trying to figure out what's the best way to install coffee mud but more importantly, what's the best way to install sun java and what else is required for coffee mud to work java wise? If you guys know or could help with this, I would be really grateful. Thanks all.