Re: Freedom Scientific Gets a New CEO

Well, I am glad Freedom Scientific is getting a new CEO, but honestly no matter what they do they have pretty much lost me as a customer anyway. I have moved onto Linux as my primary operating system and there are free alternatives to pretty much everything Freedom is selling. I have the Orca screen reader for screen reader support, I have my  choice of a couple of different OCR programs that saves me the cost of Openbook, and I don't need Magic since screen magnification wouldn't do me any good. Even if I did there are screen magnification software solutions for Linux so that's three of Freedom's top flagship apps I simply have no need for these days.  All I can say is good luck, and hope this guy takes the company in a better direction than it has been going because Freedom has been going down hill for a while now.