Re: Freedom Scientific Gets a New CEO

John Blake is Freedom Scientific's President and CEO.
One thing that caught my attention is using JAWS in smart phones.
I can just imagine JAWS for the iPhone with Elequence for a low low price of $666.
To review the screen all you need to do is hold down the home button, then press the volume up and down buttons at the same time. To read to end of document you just tap the phone with your four fingers in a rapid sequence ten times. This is a patented jesture inspired by what you normally do with your fingers when waiting for a bus.