Re: braillemone a pokemon port for visually impaired players

Hm, looks like nothing is being sent to SAPI in your save file, this happened to me previously as well, but only once. I have no idea what triggers it, but initializing the dll through the debug menu seems to work. For the moment,  start a new game, because this error will not exist once we stop using gamemaker's crappy savestates. It will be a few weeks though.

The new savestate will only save essential variables, such as player location and pokemon info, and will NOT save the state of the game, making it impossible for this glitch to occur.