Re: braillemone a pokemon port for visually impaired players

Deng wrote:

I got another bug. For some odd reason, after extracting the new zip file to the old folder and overwriting all the older files, my SAPI voice stops speaking when the saved game is loaded. I can hear the voice in the beginning when the game starts, but the voice stops speaking all together after it says, (saved game loaded.) I can still move around, and access the menus, but it doesn't say anything.

I ran into this bug once, albeit just once. I have no idea what caused it, but getting a new save file helped. Send me the save file on drop box or something and I'll investigate.

tash90 wrote:

hi for some strange reason i have updated to the latest version and all my pokemon are at level 50 that can't be right as i haven't trained them that far up it is strange

This is normal, I just changed what Pokemon you get at the beginning of the game.