Experiences and descriptions of the different game consoles

Hi.
So, I have just found a danish website, which sells nearly every kinds of old game consoles. there are many consoles which I only have heard about, but I don't have any clue about what they look like, how accessible they are or how many playable games there are for them.
I would like to create this topic to ask for any descriptions of the different consoles, to ask about your experiences and what you would recommend if you would recommend any of those. smile
Here is the list of consoles:
Nintendo 8
Super nintendo
Nintendo 64
GameCube
Hyperkin
Sega Master System
Sega mega drive
Sega saturn
Sega dreamcast
Atari
NEC
Neo Geo Pocket
Commodore
G7000
V smile.
There are others like playstation, XBox, Nintendo DS and PSP which I know what looks like, but all those are consoles I never have seem, and some of them, never heard about.
Any recommendations? Experiences? I'm mostly searching for a pocket device, but if someone else is accessible, I would be interested to hear about it..

  • [Audiog... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: aaron
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: FamilyMario
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: FamilyMario
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: FamilyMario
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: death_rattlehead
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: arqmeister
    • Re... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: FamilyMario