Re: Bop it games

Jim Kitchen has a free Bop-It game on his site which is quite good. Your screen reader will interfere with the game though so it's best to shut it down. I admit I haven't played this game in a long time, but it's quite fun. I believe BPC games or Light Tech Interactive, or one of those companies has a commercial Bop-It-style game too. Haven't gone through the games list on this site in awhile though, because I am waiting for the refurbished laptop if that ever comes.