Re: Why I stopped playing Sound RTS?

Hi, thanks for the report.

I don't think there is a direct link between the screen breakdown and running Sound RTS. If you press Control + F2 the game will go into full screen mode, and that's the biggest thing that can happen. Even in this mode it's possible to press Alt + Tab to switch with another application. Even if you forced the computer to turn off, it could have an effect on the computer, but it would have no effect on the screen.

I understand your concern very well though, because my previous computer broke down while playing a game (not an audio game) on a hot summer day. At the end of a game, a nice music was playing with a background scene, and the CPU was running at 100 %, probably because of a bug (a loop without any delay). Because the music was so nice I couldn't help listening to it. Then I left the computer for a few minutes and went outside to breathe some air. When I returned, the computer didn't work and couldn't be r estarted. The motherboard didn't beep, nothing. I think that because the CPU was already fragile, and because of a not working fan in the case, and because of dust accumulating near the CPU fan, the CPU heated too much and broke down.

So, back to your screen, did it display anything after it broke? Or maybe the screen is still working (maybe it would work on another computer) but the computer isn't sending any signal to the screen?