Re: Why I stopped playing Sound RTS?

Hello, thanks a lot, this log is perfect. According to it, the game is expecting the name of an AI ("easy" or "aggressive", for example) and it found instead your login name ("sid"). An explanation could be that you were an observer in this game, and that the game doesn't know how to record and replay in this case (in other words, it's a bug). I'll fix it. In the meantime, you can probably fix the replay file manually. Find the file in the replays folder, make a backup copy, and remove "sid" from the seventh line. The second line isn't important. Send me the new log if there is another error, or just send me the replay file.