Re: audio-based medieval virtual world

Here's something to consider.

While I'm not a programmer, I do know that picking one language over another won't make it easy to port to other platforms, asuming you want to go down that rout in future.

You would need to maintain two separate builds for each operating system you support.

I'm saying this because the Mac is slowly gaining popularity in the blind community, and while people could use a VM, not everyone wants to do that, just to play a few games.

I don't know why I'm saying all this, the project still needs to get off the ground first.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jafarria via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : samtupy1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kool_turk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sneak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sneak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Ian Reed via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector