Re: Hogwarts Live

@Orin, improbable island has a vi text setting in it's preferences, which adds text labels to the map to travel, and labels of what sort of terrain your traversing. Once you have those, you only need to know the coordinatesof the settlements.

That's how it was last I checked, but if it's not the case you can always ask on the game forums, sinse the dev was rather nice about access originally, and it's possible that the access just got forgotten in the game update.

Last I checked hogwart's live,it was very close to the original legend of the green dragon. Yes, it had different text, like killing voldemort, and the weapons were wands, and you had school houses, but most of the gameplay was pretty much the same.

There were various things to do of course as in any logd varient, indeed as is the case in improbable island, but the gameplay was stil not too different, or at least not different enough to grab my attention, it was still b asically go to forest and fight until your strong enough to level up, fight your master and level, then fight voldemort and go back to level one, rince and repeat. It didn't even have the more interesting combat options and other activities improbable island did, (although Ii does paul after a while due to most of the additional game content and things to do basically being programming locations like a mud builder rather than actually any new places to see or explore).

If I'm incorrect about hogwarts live, I'd appreciate kknowing of course.