Re: Hogwarts Live

Well Dark, you're right in a way, it is like you are doing a lot of the same thing. But what I like is that it's not like you're actually starting over, -- you unlock things as you go. Throughout your "years", you become more powerful. For instance. A seventh year boy level 1 is much more likely to bbeat a first year boy level 2 even. But that depends. When you get to a new year, you get a couple of options for what you can improve. And whatever that is you pick, (I think there's an extra turn and increased health and I can't remember the other), it is perminantly increased. Also you unlock more powerful weapons as you increase in years. So in short, I like it because it's one of those build-your-character types of games. You go from a yearling, to a wizard, (I don't know what's after that because I've never reached it), but you just keep getting more powerful until you reach the top. I like those types of games.