In Game Chat / Speaking ?

Hello ,
I am not sure if i should have opened a new topic for this or used my main topic.
If this should have been in my main topic, please merge this if possible.

My qyestion is towards the players.

If you would be in game would you like to have a option to enable microphone.
Meaning when your close to other people you can directly speak to them instead of typing.

What would you do, and yhes to prevent abuse i would include a mute function so you can mute players.
Anyways im pretty curious if you would like something like this, since i have build the framework for it allready.
A basic chat system would also be included for those that dont have a micrpohone or just wants to type.

Kinds Regards,
Xsense