Re: Justice Laeg Assemble questions

Hmm, OK then, I guess. I am just annoyed when I got shot like 4 or 5 times in less than a second, lol.
I think the method to unlock Larflas might not work because there are no sounds in his folder? Same with Sanestro, I think.
Another question, is there a way to accurately change your X-Position? I mean, for example I am trying to get an item at X5, Y0, but I always either ended up in X5.13 Y0, or X4.95 Y0. If I move again it will go too far. So is there any way to do that? Thanks and I hope you would expand on this game and make more nice games!
EDIT:[[wow]]...This game is just so awesome. I managed to somehow find Joker (I think it is him) on Arcam Island but got killed by, oh, I think a few bombs and the bullets and acid. Its a bit hilarious too, now I think back on it...The sounds Joker (again, I think its him), made whhen I hit him...
EDIT2: another question...Why is it that sometimes when I press enter at certain spots I heard myself walking on  a di fferent tile? This happens on Arcam, where when I pressed enter at certain spots while walking on concrete I heard the sound of myself presumably walking on wooden, or water tiles. When I press enter again I walked back on concrete tiles. Does that actually mean that I've entered somewhere and then exited it quickly? I didn't know since, well...I didn't check the coordinates (silly me, I know)...
Thanks again for such a wonderful game!
Best regards,
Kenzon

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Kenzon Yeoh via Audiogames-reflector