Re: Justice Laeg Assemble questions

Er, wait a minute, I thought the batclaw is meant to do damage against apponents? Or am I mistaken and its only used to move items?
I just love this game (though sometimes it gets too annoying seeing as I don't know how to play it well and always die)...I really can't wait to unlock more superheroes (if I get time to play  since school holidays are approaching). Especially those with magic or some such like Captain Marvel.

EDIT:Finally beaten Joker, but I now have another question. Can we add hurt sounds and such to characters without sounds? I asked this because, even though the flash is quick, it also seem to die very quickly without me knowing that he had been hit...If I could add pain sounds for the flash and all the other characters it would be easier. Also, do power reserves recharge when used? I didn't have time to check since after I used the flash's vibration and extra speed it said power is 7 point something then I died...heh. Thanks a gain

Best regards,
Kenzon

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Kenzon Yeoh via Audiogames-reflector