what is wrong with my google crome browser?

hi. i tried to switch to google crome because it seemed more accessible and i've heard good things about it but i have a strange problem. whenever i access a website nvda starts saying "unknown". it says this multiple times in quick succession, it's verry annoing. i've encountered some websites like youtube where it says this like 20 times and when i hit the arrow keys i get only blank, i have to hit tab to get to the actual page. i've tried this on both my laptop and my desktop running windows 7 64 bits with the latest version of nvda and i have the same problem. does anyone have any idea about what might be causing this? any help would be appreciated.