Re: Justice League Assemble questions

Ah, yeah, I added the boss info keys later and I guess I forgot to add them to the readme. :-/

Cars can be destroyed. The damage required is usually rather large (I don't remember if it's possible for Flash to do it, but Bat Grenades definitely can).

The Killer Croc message is a debug message I never removed because I never could figure out what was going on, there. (Full disclosure, the chomp sound I used is an awful 8khz thing from an old cartoon library, because I had nothing better at the time). Killer Croc is a strong and violent crocodile-themed villain, and Arkham uses special facilities to hold him. In this case, those are under ground, and sometimes (though I can't figure out the pattern or explanation), the game glitches and lets him out. The message happens when it notices and tries to put him back.