Re: Justice League Assemble questions

There isn't a way to get the number of cars, since destroyed cars are still there, just not moving.

At Skeeder: All the servers are down, it seems.
There is a map/character editor, but I'm not sure I remember how to access them.
You can press k to view a list of deaths and their official causes, although they mostly just distinguish dying in battle from starvation and drowning and fire. If a lot of people who aren't in your army seem to be silently dying, they're probably starving.
The fighting system is such that melee attacks from opposite directions can clash, if they're both swinging at the same time, but projectiles can be blocked only if you have a shield. I'm not sure if the banging sound you're referring to is the arquebus, or someone getting hit with a heavy weapon like the kanabo or kusurigami, or if you're caught in an earthquake and walls or boulders are falling on you. (I think those are the only sounds I� 39;d refer to as bang-like, but maybe I missed one.) You can block the kanabo (the kusurigami is rare enough that I don't even remember how hard it is to block), but the arquebus is unblockable. The computer doesn't seem to be any good at reloading, though, so they usually only fire it once.
A melee duel comes down to careful timing, and if you are fortunate enough, finding openings to run past people and hit them from behind. (The special attacks (holding shift when attacking) might help, but they exhaust you much more quickly and some of them have other strategic implications.) As for how to avoid getting assassinated by shinobi hiding in the trees or holes or water, I can offer little more useful than "be careful, and gain an appreciation for randomly stabbing empty-looking trees/holes".

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Kenzon Yeoh via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Kenzon Yeoh via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : speeder via Audiogames-reflector