Re: Justice League Assemble questions

You can catch batarangs (well, batarangs you threw) if you can get to the same position, but when there's jumping involved it can get kinda difficult to align vertically.
(I am curious as to how a 2D side-scroller that lets you rotate the camera would work...)

At speeder:
What I can find quickly:
Character editor:
Tab / shift+tab : select character
arrows: move character
enter: change rank
k: hear state and counter (It might set state to sanding, I'm not sure)
shift+k: set counter
s: toggle shield
shift+s: toggle armor
w: edit weapons
i: edit inventory
l: select leader. You can view shogun and daimyou quickly this way, but its main purpose is to set the alegances of individual characters.
n: change name. This doesn't cancel if you leave it blank, and it doesn't include the original by defualt. (I think I'll change that if I ever update the game.)

Map editor:
enter/backsp ace: change tiles.
m: set mark
0-9, a-f: set all tiles in the selected area. I don't remember exactly which is which, but a quick test tells me that d is horses, e is houses, and f is gardens.
c: hear coordinates. This means you can't use c to set blocks of tiles, which is kinda annoying because c would apparently turn them into boats, and a whole fleet in one keystroke would be nice.
i: add item.
(g and h apparently set blocks, too, but those values aren't used.)
s and l to save/load.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Kenzon Yeoh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Kenzon Yeoh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : speeder via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Kenzon Yeoh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : speeder via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Kenzon Yeoh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Kenzon Yeoh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Kenzon Yeoh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Kenzon Yeoh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : brian . kurosawa via Audiogames-reflector