Re: Avalon RPG

@mirage, ranger isn't a hard and fast choice, just something that looked as if it might appeal to me sinse I enjoy the wandering and exploring and keeping the wilderness safe.

In other games I'm often a paladin player, so  I'm also interested in what some of the priests and healers do, and heck I do enjoy combat as long as it's against the forces of darkness rather than trying to one up other players or fight other factions, is one reason I paid for the newbie time so I had a chance to investigate things slowly rather than be rushed into a decision.

I'm not sure on citties at the moment, I was born in silverfalls but haven't specifically looked into the differences between the citties or what being part of a city means specifically yet, again, one reason I want to take things at a relaxed pace.

One thing I confess which is getting a little on my whick is wandering around and not finding much by way of animals, herbs or poisons , and not really knowing where to look other than when I'm directed by other players.
Apparently there is currently some sort of war going on between the sorcerer's guild and the forests which is affecting growth of plants and possibly animals too, which I confess is a little annoying, particularly because sinse the abilities for the school courses are temporary and sinse I don't know exactly what I'll be doing in the end I don't want to spend any of my lessons on improving my forestry skills, even though some perception or similar might be helpful in tracking things down, particularly sinse as I suspect I'll not be getting any extra awards in school for speed of completion, I want to do the courses Thoroughly if I can.

Btw, while the game is very accessible, I'd love to see an accessible version of the map which showed the names of rooms around you. While I don't have a problem remembering where I've been due to the very uni que room names and detailled descriptions, (these particular twisty little passages don't! look the same), I  do sometimes forget which room connects to where.
A command like the scan in Empire mud which let you see what rooms were in a given direction, or indeed just a text version of the ascii map command would be really great.

Unfortunately, the support people haven't got back to me about the meetplace forum account, I might have to ask in game, though I'll send one more e-mail just in case my first didn't get there for some reason, sinse I'd really like to get on the forum before I've finished in school and need to choose a character class.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mektastic via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kevin roberts via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : avidgamer via Audiogames-reflector