Re: Avalon RPG

Well it seems selection does as you said, just drops you the skills and expects you to follow on from there.
I've been having some chats to some players about professions, and it seems avalon is a little different in terms of pvp than most games, or rather you start off with a city that suits you or none and then see where things go, sinse you do do things like influencing npcs and what not, and apparently all professions can! fight or get involved in combat= if they wish, 's morea case of wheher hey want or not.

So, I now really don't know which to choose.

I've narrowed things down to either ranger, seer, druid or bard, and I've narrowed my city choice to either silver falls or mercinae. Parrius I did consider, but it seems the people of parius are a little more contentious about individuality than silverfalls.

Seer I like the idea of all the blessing and spirit calling, but not so much the voodoo, likewise druid I like the idea o f the wilderness and magic, but would miss being able to deal with monsters.

I'll probably go and find an npc trainer and see what happens when I try out some combat and then make a decision where to try apprentice.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : kevin roberts via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : avidgamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mektastic via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : avidgamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mektastic via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mektastic via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mektastic via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : devinprater via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector