Re: Bokurano Daibouken III translation Project has officially started!

Hay Yukio.
I'm really liking the translation so far.
I have found a few bugs, however.
When loading a game, the save slot doesn't give the player name or anything that can be used to identify the different stats on the save file.\
Even though the first shop is translated, the menu that lets you buy rice balls is still showing up in Japanese.
The item wherehouse; though translated; stil has some bugs.
None of the items show their names, just their stats and descriptions.
Even so, the item's stat and its description show up on different lines.
This is a problem because, it is impossible to withdrawl anything properly without getting an error message.
I'm thinking about sending you a dictionary file for the tab menu that has the keyboard shortcuts referenced so players will eventualy learn them.
Also, putting a period or cama after prompts like select a stage, select a level, title menu, will allow synths to pause a little before announceing the next thing like a menu item.
This would make the translation have a little more polish.
Can't wait for version 2!
Speaking of whitch, might it be possible to import the levels from bk2 as well?
This way, we could have that game fully translated.
Aside from that, you could even add in a simplified stats system like in bk3.
However, it should only have HP and defence, as anything more would brake the game.
I'm not sure what the player's max level is in BK3, but it would most likely need to be capt at 99 for BK2.
Also only 5 points per level, and they'd be distributed randomly among the two stats per level.
The option to buy HP could still exist so players could still up their health stat whenever.
This could help players mannage their stats early in the game, and allow a little wiggle room later in the game.
The armor system would make a little more sence than the plates you had to place in front of you for protection as well.
Their are also a few nasty bugs in BK2 that could be fixed.
The shop bug I mentioned previously is one of them, but I could tell you what they are if you'd be interested in making BK2 a part of this BK3 version 2.0.
It could even be part of an update if you wanted to focus on BK3 first.
BK1 is so much different than these games, so I think; even though fans would love the chance to play all 3 games in english within one game; I'm not sure how BK1 would fit into this thing.
As much as I'd like to have all 3 games in one, I'm trying to be a little bit realistic here.
Thanks for reading.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : burak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : death via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Orin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Kyleman123 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cj89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mata via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : guiador via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : guiador via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : musicman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : timberwolf1991 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : timberwolf1991 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector