Re: judgement day

I agree with Dark, it would be great if there was a free version of Judgement Day available so I could play the full game and not just the demo. The author has said he is working on removing the demo limitations so all I need to do is be patient. The last thing I'm going to do is slap him in the face by going out and getting an illegal copy. That's not the way to show your gratitude and thanks for the game and for thinking of us enough to make it free now that he's no longer selling it. He is under no obligation to do that, so be properly respectful and thankful that he's willing to do it. Also realize that this game is not his only obligation, things like earning a living so he can have a roof over his head, clothes on his back, and food on the table must take greater priority than a game that he will not make any more money on.

For those people like me and some others here that want the full game but didn't buy it before it went off the market, all I can say is be patient. He's said he would release the full game as free, give him time to do it.

And hats off to Jack, I didn't miss that he didn't miss an oppertunity to throw in his opinion that NVDA is better than JAWS even though it has no place in this thread.