Re: judgement day

Their last post on twitter was about the super egg hunt plus giveaway, so nothing new yet. Liam himself, however ,does still actively post on twitter and do the nhb radio show, so he's still around, and on his own page he is tweeting about a breakout game that would be kind of like a revisit to sphere, but more advanced. As a side note we have found two versions of sphere, and the full version of super shot. But anyway back on topic, that's just stuff I've heard, hopefully future hopes for another great game, but at least he hasn't left game development entirely, though I doubted that he would in the first place.