Re: The fires of the Revina - a new RPG from the creators of Elten app!

Yeah, and this is why I wanted to use the correct campaign for this.

Cash is something very important for ourselves, developers and for you, gamers. The full campaign is not only 100% fair but:
-It shows percentage of how many we achievet as well as in numbers
-It's always your choice how much you wants to pay based on the tiers
-Every tier can be something good for you, like full copy of the game when it will be out, if you'll pay more, digital OST plus the full game, more? everything above plus some kind of guides or other development documents. More? everything above plus access to the beta version of the game and testing it with us to help as much as possible, and so on.

As you can see, I'm a kind of a man who really wants to be fair especially if We are talking about the money.
One big plus of the campaign is, if it will fails, we will not achieve the goal but you will get your cash back. Right now it looks like everyone will sta rt donating and what if well, for whatever reason the game will be cancelled? Your cash will be definitely lost without anything in returns. Ofcourse, Kickstarter / indiegogo campaign will not guarantee it fully but for 99% if we'll get much, nothing gonna change ofcourse if someone really KNOWS what he's doing and how he's doing things.

It sounds really realistic and brutal a bit, but I want to be professional as much as possible and also work with professionalists who exactly knows what their wants to do and can plan everything out. I'll not kick in to the project I don't know if it is planned logically or it's not and everything will fails after i'll put my time, effort and resources.

It's all from me for now.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pajper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pajper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pajper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pajper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pajper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pajper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pajper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector