Re: The fires of the Revina - a new RPG from the creators of Elten app!

Hi!
Seal had a suggestion.
But, unfortunitly, I will explain why, it isn't possible. If somebody wants to join betatests, please mail me.
Write in the mail about experience in audiogames, ideas etc.
Donations? Donations aren't necessary. I don't want to pay for beta testing.
If somebody wants, can, has experience and ideas, we can consider his/her request. More important is why you want to join us, no how much will you pay.
We can't give you game for free if donating, unfortunitly. The money from donations will be used for game: libraries, software, hardware etc. but all related with the game. They won't be used as a payment for already paid by me thinks, like some libraries. It has no sense. In this way, the money from donations aren't money for us and can't be counted as money from ordering.
I and betatests are giving our time and money for the game. I surely want to give this game for free, but I can't, we devote our time and money for it. I can give people, who will pay, a discount, but I can't give the game for free.
If you, for example, donate me with price of game or even bigger price, I will pay for new sound and development libraries for Revina. It won't be my earnings.
If you want to donate the game as a preorder, it's better ide to wait for preordering or ordering of it.
Thanks for reading and understanding,
@edit Betatests, obviously, will get this game for free.
DP

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pajper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : seal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pajper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pajper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pajper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pajper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pajper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : FabiG94 via Audiogames-reflector