Re: What Race would it be good to date as a blind person

I suspect the "white girls in a sighted environment" hurstseth mentions in post 12 were in a school, and as Cae said, secondary school is a very nasty place. I've been in the sighted environment at a university and met lots of girls and found things %100 different in terms of acceptance and interests and everything else.

I think Gean said it best, while Cae is right environment and culture and group dynamics are bad things, in terms of the pure ratial characteristics I've pretty much encountered a variety from everyone. If we're just talking about girls, some of the most violent, sadistic and down right nasty people I've ever encountered in my life were a combination of caucasian, west indian, and half east indian, and yet I've met ladies from all of these genetic groups subsequently and found wonderful examples of all of them.

Actually, it has surprised me that I've ended up finding that my soul mate is a blind person, but again as Mirage said, when it works, it works, and there really isn't a way of explaining why.

Indeed, if I've learnt anything from where I am now it is that the hole "Dating" malarchy is just as stupid and sexist and ridiculous as I always thought it was, and is no substitute for just forming friendships with people of your preferd gender and seeing what happens.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : GeneWarner via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : stargate via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : GeneWarner via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hhurstseth405 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : GeneWarner via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : GeneWarner via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BryanP via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Guitarman via Audiogames-reflector