Re: Possible bavisoft changes

Hello;

I agree with Dark. I played bavisofts games when I was around 12 to 13 years old and they were great for there time but; comparing them to the games of today, entombed, papa sangre 1 and 2, audio defense, edge of winter, (not my kind of game but it's still a lot better than bavisofts games were,) entombed ii, when it comes out. There are a lot better games out there now than there was 10 years ago.