Re: Possible bavisoft changes

Well, the games from Bavisoft were really awesome for their time. But I don't think we'll ever hear from those guys again. They know how to contact the blind gamers, so an active domain might just mean that someone is keeping it active for use of private mails or something like that. The company has been dead for so long so I would be surprised if they ever come back. Maybe as a new company with a new name.