Re: good muds

Hey hey SnowKitty
Please please try 6dragons. I like this mud very much. It has some realy nice races and classes. You can decide if you want to play a oneclass-character or a character with 2 or even 3 classes.
Let me just say some unique things about this mud.
First, it has a realy nice system of Jobs. You can be blacksmith, baker, tanner, carpenter or jeweler. Aaand this is very important in this mud cause the stuff you will craft is very very powerful. So if you are a blacksmith soon someone will ask you to craft some weapons or armor for him. Or if you choose to be a baker you can bake or mix interesting food wich will give you nice resistances against magic or fire or other types of damage. And food helps you to regenerate a lot faster.
Another realy nice part of the MUD is the citizenship. You can decide in wich city you want to live and you will have a house in the city. The fun part is, that other citys can attack your homecity and you have to defend i t. Or if you want, you can lay siege on other citys. Very nice, you get special glory points for those cityfights with wich you can buy your self additional stats like intelligence, strength, constitution and all other possible stats.
The last thing i want to mention is the realy nice players aaand our big master Vladaar who is buidling all this. If you got ideas or bugs you want to report you can send everything to him and he will take a look. He is very much interested in making this mud as accessible as possible.
If you need someone, my name is Jennock. I am a female gnome bard. Login and say hello! We absolutely need more players!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : SnowKitty via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : SnowKitty via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : firefly82 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : firefly82 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : SnowKitty via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : revan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : revan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : SnowKitty via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : revan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : revan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : firefly82 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : razvitasca via Audiogames-reflector