Re: Malware bytes new version accessibility?

Yeah, my install of Windows has some issues too, but none of them are show stoppers yet, so I'll hold off on reinstalling it.
Sheesh! You would think that after over 20 years, Microsoft would have learned how to write a stable operating system. Just look at Linux!