Re: Malware bytes new version accessibility?

Nvda seems to work great with it, but do keep in mind it is a tad different from what some of you may be used to.
The main buttons home, scan, settings, support etc, are actually to be thought of as tabs. You can and should preferably use your arrow keys to flip through the various tabs you want. However you then have to activate said button if memory serves me correct.
Doing this opens the tab, and allows you to do whatever you want in it.
I've found malwarebytes to be considerably more useful, also.
Hope this helps.