Re: Audio Game Console Sonus Interactive

ok. so, let us see hear, what is to become of this?  i do realize it takes alot of time and time is deffinitly went in to this creation however  there have been no post or info sense sometime in june and the sight sad to say is closed.   are we at all getting close to a release date?   etc?   it seems this this was good idea gone bad.    i've heard nothing in short of gaming etc or anything.   and i've kept up with sight and hear.  infact when reading, i saw the same info hear and at sight when sight was opened.   yet that was sometime in june.   i'd like to know is there more or something we can look forward to?   or is this a destroyed project.   i'm so ready to see this creation, etc.   ready to hear pricing, and hear some demos etc.   but from the looks and sounds of it and what i'm learning, it doesn't look like that is gon a happen.