Re: FF: your favorite addons

Well yeah, I'm using firefox on my laptop and it is way more accessible than Internet explorer. Using gmail it feels nice and it not crashing, well, at least, not more than IE. It also serves a better performance in reading combo boxes and in Facebook tags. What I mean by facebook tags is, when you want to mention a friend on a comment, You press [ a-t ]+ the name and a list of people under that name is presented to you and you can easily browse them. Moreover, you are finally out of the bloody "search and enter address". Another thing worth mentioning is that firefox with jaws will give you a better performance at typing in a crowded page. So if you type a text on youtube, jaws might not speak the letters, but if you try that on IE, jaws won't speak, but neither are the letters written.
The problem is that sometimes firefox lags on facebook. Is there any add-on to speed it up?

Cheers.