An Xbox one game I didn't realise was an Xbox One game

To cut to the chase, I'm talking about Divekick.  Now, some of you might dismiss it as a simplistic game.  Yes, it is, to an extent.  Before I go any further, I'll add that it's available on PS3, PS4 and Steam as well.

The menus are a little strange and I might elaborate on that later, once I have them clarified.

The main point is that it's really rather cheap for the vast majority at the moment ($1.99 in the U.S., £3.99 in the U.K, not sure about anywhere else).  Just sign into your appropriate storefront and look at the price there.  Not sure if these are completely permanent reductions, but I'd suggest giving the game a look, it's quite funny even without knowledge of the references from the fighting game community (FGC).