Re: An Xbox one game I didn't realise was an Xbox One game

Hello,
To give some more info, this is a two-button fighter. One button makes you jump, the other makes you kick. Jumping always makes you move toward your opponent. The idea is to jump into the air and then kick your opponent before landing. The good news is this is in stereo sound, and the results can be very funny because most of the time you might end up jumping over your opponent's head and things, so you might spend a lot of time just trying to kick each other this happens to sighted people too. This isn't a serious game at all, it really is funny, in fact so much so that it's a one-hit kill, first person to kick the other wins. If you don't jump before pressing kick, I think the kick button will make you sort of move backward from your opponent.
I haven't tried this game for a while so I don't know the menu layouts, what I can say though is that to move through the menus, you press jump to go one way and kick to go the other, and to s elect an option you press both together.
When you first launch the game on the steam release and you are using a keyboard, I think it pops up with a configuration dialog where you press the button you want for jump first, then the button you want for kick, then you do the same for player two, this is because these are the only two buttons you will ever use so each time you launch the game it lets you pick the ones you want. So you can do stuff like having f and j for dive and kick, or even a and d, or s and f, seriously, whatever you want pretty much.