Re: This isn't for attention

@GhostRider man, this whole situation sounds... weird to me to say the least. I can see why you're upset, but then again there could be details that you're choosing not to share on the forum, which is perfectly acceptable. But they say she's lying to, and hurting you? I'm a bit confused, because either they didn't say what she was doing, and didn't prove it was true, just seemed to shut her out which, again, is confusing to me. I don't know that situation, I don't know what they told you what she was doing, and if you don't want to share that, again. Perfectly acceptible. But I do want to ask this. Have you tried to ask them what the issue is? Have you tried to talk to them about it, (and I mean in a non-screaming and yelling matter, which, judging by your alleged maturity level I highly doubt you'd get into such a fight with them)? Of course, perhaps you did try that only to be told you were wrong and they were right and no more t alk because I'm mom and I've said so. In which case, you can only keep doing that which you are currently doing. Surely, you'd know if she was lying and hurting you by now, she's been your girl for... gosh I don't even know. But even still, one who is madly in love could or should be able to detect such a big flaw with their significant other that it would cause their family to "protect" them from that person. So bottom line, and I'm sorry for the above rambling mumble jumble that was my thoughts on the situation, don't give up. 18 is not far away...

  Also, and I really don't mean to hijack this topic, but I really have a question for you, Dark. Have you read the Lorien Legacies books by Pittacus Lore? If not, I really suggest you give it a look. I've read plenty of fantacy and science fiction (alien related) books, but these... literally had me hooked. Because there are multiple characters, most of which hiding from an evil alien race, you get a good look at multiple cultures of not only Earth, but the planet which they come from, Lorien. I also find it funny that Pittacus Lore, the author, puts his/herself in the series as an ancient legend of a character, namely the "most powerful of the elders". I know, I kind of suck at book reviews, but I seriously suggest you give this a look. The way it combines science fiction and fantacy is... amazing to me.