Re: virtual mac on a windows machine?

@Chris, that's a very bad idea to not purcahse a PC until the BIOS thing is taken care of. Do you realize that you, as a mac user, are running the UEFI firmware, which is, duh, inaccessible? Don't keep that oath; the BIOS inaccessibility issue is not because people won't get off of their lazy asses and figure it out; it's because it. Is. Impossible. The BIOS cannot load sound drivers, however UEFI can... for a little while. And I mean, for about 5 seconds. Accessibility in the firmware like this is plainly impossible with the technology we have because the technology we have will not allow braille displays and other hardware to be used in such a low-level environment. we're talking 16-bit environments, Chris. The only OS developers who have ever managed to even get a bootloader accessible is CentOS, and the accessibility there is so minimal that I'd rather have someone sited read me the options rather than that do it for me.