Re: Monthly chat December 2015

Glad to here this place is as lively as ever. smile I sort of disappeared off the face of the forum during November, busy with NaNoWriMo and all, but that's now over, and although I really enjoyed the experience, I won't lie and say I'm sad to see it done and through with. I did get 50 thousand words done, and it truly did make me feel amazing, so I think I will be doing this again next year. Sadly this means that I haven't been up to much apart from that, so I need to catch up on my reading and things.